Student Web Designer
Duties may include any or all of the following: Maintain, edit, and develop new components of the RS website. Assist with daily management of department computer software such as gate entry, scheduling, and point-of-sale programs.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills related to the described job responsibilities
- Content Management System experience
- HTML, Drupal and CSS knowledge — Preferred
Student Graphic Designer
Design and develop various promotional and educational materials such as table tents, newsletters, and flyers. Must have excellent communication skills, be able to work on many projects at one time, work under deadlines, and collaborate with multiple RS program coordinators.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Adobe Creative Cloud apps related to the described job responsibilities
Student Office Assistant
Duties include word processing, filing, and data processing. Function as a receptionist and assist coordinators with office projects as needed.
- Must be courteous
- Excellent phone skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to organize a number of tasks
(WRC) Student Facility Manager
Assigned to oversee overall operation and management of the WRC in the absence of professional staff. Duties include evening and weekend work. Ensure student staff are present at assigned activity areas (gyms, pools, fitness areas, climbing wall, etc.) and control points. Troubleshoot problems, respond to personal or facility emergencies, provide facility information, and act as facility manager for special event activities as scheduled.
- 2 years experience in a Campus Recreation/Wellness Promotion leadership role
- Junior, Senior or graduate student standing