Graduate Assistants

Are you interested in a graduate assistantship for Recreation Services (RS)?


Candidates must have completed requirements for a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher education institution and have been accepted or are making application to a graduate degree program at the University of Northern Iowa. Please see the job descriptions for details and application procedures.

We encourage applications from persons of different age, gender, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, gender identity, socioeconomic status, political affiliation, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.

For additional information, contact Tim Klatt at (319) 273-7120 or