- To attend committee meetings
- To honestly share ideas representative of campus populations
- To fairly represent Recreation Services (RS) to the campus community
- To respond in a timely manner to e-mail communication
- To provide input representative of the campus community to Recreation staff regarding programs/services offered, quality of service, and customer policies.
- To present to the Student Services Fee Committee any recommendations coming from the RS Advisory Committee for student fee increases prior to the SSF development of its recommendation for any given year.
- To serve as a liaison between RS and the campus community by assisting in minor ways with program marketing and information dissemination.
- To provide input regarding maximizing use of the Student Health and Activity Fees within program components.
We seek to recruit a diverse group of students to represent the campus and all students who may wish to participate in RS programs.
Committee MembersApplications being accepted at anytime. Contact Ex-Officio Members.
|We are currently seeking new members, if you are interested in serving as a member of this committee please contact Tim Klatt.|
|RS Associate Director - Recreation